If you do not see your participant's tryout group in your TeamSnap, and/or you have not received a request from Team Snap, please contact Dee Purewal - your Division Director @ email@example.com
All players in U11 will be following the Hockey Canada U11 Pathway. Part of the U11 Pathway is a series of Pathway Skates which must take place prior to the start of any tryouts or evaluations. These skates are intended to prepare our new U11 players for full ice hockey, and for all U11 players to get in a few fun skates prior to the start of Evaluations.
Evaluations take place immediately after the pathway skates for each group.
Please review the Evaluations page for an overview of the process and other details you will want to know.
We are projecting 3 A teams, and 6 C teams in U11 this season.
|A1 Coach||Brian Bate|
|A2 Coach||Daryl Beger|
|A3 Coach||Kevin Richardson|
|C Coaches||Mara, MacDonald, Mills, Morimoto, Nedila, Richardson|
- First Skate - Please arrive a minimum 45 minutes prior to the ice time. This extra time is to pick up your pinnie, as well as to ensure you are on our roster for the day's skate.
- Second Skate - Please arrive a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the ice time, to ensure you are ready to be on the ice at the start of the session.
* please note that skate time changes may occur - recheck this page before attending a skate *
Immediately following a participant's final evaluation skate, you must return their pinnie to the CMHA representative (they will not receive a next skating assignment until the pinnie is returned).
- Please review the updated 2023-2024 Rep Tryout Policy prior to attending the first skate.
- All participants attending A Tryouts must attend all assigned sessions unless prior approval from the Division Director has been received.
- If a participant is sick or injured and must miss a scheduled skate, it is required to complete the Exemption Form prior to that skate in order for an exemption to be approved.
- The wearing of any equipment with Spring hockey or other 'high performance' logos, as well as Cloverdale Rep pant shells are not permitted during A Tryouts. This policy is in place to eliminate real or perceived bias. Players will be asked to remove these items prior to being allowed on the ice.
Please see TeamSnap for A Camp schedules.
Each participant will take part in (2) two evaluation scrimmages, it is important that each participant attend a minimum of (1) one session. This will help to ensure the drafting of balanced teams.