A player is considered a 'transfer' if they have previously played minor hockey.

In-person registration was on June 5th and 14th. 

We are, however, still accepting registrations via mail (please note that Cloverdale Arena is now closed until September, so dropoffs there are no longer possible).

Players who are transferring from another hockey association need to submit a Player Movement form:

Form133-Application for Player Movement-2018

Your former Association needs to sign this document, as well as the player and parent BEFORE we can accept your registration!



The following information is required to process the registration of your child in the Cloverdale Minor Hockey Association. Registration will not be accepted without complete documentation.

  Player Registration Form  Form141-PCAHA Player Registration Form

   Photocopy of birth certificate (or passport).  
   Two proofs of residence (where any 2 of the following will be considered) - BC Hydro bill (must include statement and remittance stub)

 - Fortis bill (must include statement and remittance stub)

 - Cable Bill (must include statement and remittance stub)

 - Property tax notice (must include portion that shows address)

* Telus phone bills are not accepted

  Code of Conduct form signed by both player and parent CMHA Code of Conduct



Player Movement Fee

As per PCAHA Player movement Fee Schedule on the player movement form: Form133-Application for Player Movement-2018

Registration Fee

As per the Fee Schedule

Late Fee

Any registrations received after June 15th must include a late registration fee of $50 to cover administration costs.

Jersey Deposit Fee

There is also a one time $50 jersey fee assessed to all players when they first register with CMHA.  Upon leaving the association, the jersey fee is refundable and  you can apply to have this fee returned to you.

Rep Tryout Fee (OPTIONAL)

Rep Try-out $250 fee (In divisions with a separate A1 pool, the A1 Rep Team Tryout fee is an extra $50 due to additional ice times).

New Players should register for the tryouts by completing the online form:

Rep Tryout Form - Cloverdale MHA

Rep Try-outs are optional and are for Atom and above.


Payment must be by cheque or money order, payable to Cloverdale Minor Hockey Association (CMHA). One cheque can be written to include all fees.

Payment in full for registration, jersey deposit, late fees and rep tryout fees (if applicable) must be received before registration can be processed.

Any registrations received after June 15th must pay a late registration fee of $50 to cover administration costs.

Your child will not be registered until all fully completed documents are received and full payment has been received.

If you miss the open registration nights, you can mail the above documentation to the CMHA PO BOX:

Cloverdale Minor Hockey Association

PO Box 34005 - 17790 #10 Highway

Surrey, BC V3S 8Z1