Online Registration for Returning CMHA Players will open May 15, 2018 at 9:00am
The online registration period will be from May 15, 2018 to May 31, 2018.
The online system will not be available after May 31st. If you miss registering during this time, you will have to attend one of the open registration nights which is first come, first served. You will NOT BE GUARANTEED a spot and may be placed on a wait list.
For the 2018-2019 season it is anticipated that some Divisions may experience high registration numbers. Depending upon the number of teams which can be formed, some players or goalies may be waitlisted. In these cases, registration status will be determined based upon a first come, first served basis using the date and time when a player was registered through HCR.
It is therefore important that you register early. In cases where waitlists have happened in the past, we have communicated with affected players and their families to look at a variety of solutions. This could mean a goalie would be offered the opportunity to play as a player, or we will work with other Associations to see if spots can be found for the player or goalie.
All payments must be received by CMHA by June 09, 2018 to avoid a $50 late fee.
- You may pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) during the online registration period only.
- This year we will continue to offer a payment plan through online registration when you pay by credit card. If you select this option - your registration fee will be spread over 3 months. The first payment will be made when you complete registration and the remaining payments will be made equally on June 30 and July 31,2018. There is no additional cost for choosing this option and you only need to register once.
- If you opt to pay by cheque, please note: Payment Plans are not offered with this option.
- All Cheques are payable to CMHA. Cheques must be dated no later than June 4, 2018. Please send one cheque to cover registration fees and rep tryout fee (if applicable).
- Payment must be received by CMHA by June 09, 2018 to avoid a $50 late fee
- Mail to: CMHA PO Box 34005 17790 No. 10 Highway, Surrey, BC V3S 8Z1
Optional: Rep Tryout fee is $250 (In divisions with a separate A1 pool, A1 Rep Team Tryout fee is $300 due to additional ice times). This may be selected during the online registration. Be sure to select the appropriate player position (Forward, Defense, Goalie) when completing the online registration for Rep Tryouts. The deadline for rep tryout registration is June 30, 2018 and the fees are non-refundable after this date.