Online Registration for Returning CMHA Players will open May 15, 2018 at 9:00am
The online registration period will be from May 15, 2018 to May 31, 2018.
The online system will not be available after May 31st. If you miss registering during this time, you will have to attend one of the open registration nights which is first come, first served.
- In this situation, you will NOT BE GUARANTEED a spot and may be placed on a wait list.
For the 2018-2019 season it is anticipated that some Divisions may experience high registration numbers. Depending upon the number of teams which can be formed, some players or goalies may be waitlisted. In these cases, registration status will be determined based upon a first come, first served basis using the date and time when a player was registered through HCR.
- It is therefore important that you register early.
In cases where waitlists have happened in the past, we have communicated with affected players and their families to look at a variety of solutions.
Fees are posted on the Fee Schedule page.
All payments must be received by CMHA by June 15, 2018 to avoid a $50 late fee.
- You may pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) during the online registration period only.
- This year we will continue to offer a payment plan through online registration when you pay by credit card. If you select this option - your registration fee will be spread over 3 months. The first payment will be made when you complete registration and the remaining payments will be made equally on June 30 and July 31,2018. There is no additional cost for choosing this option and you only need to register once.
- This year we will also be accepting etransfers. Select the 'cheque' payment option within HCR and then send the payment via etransfer. Please note that payment plans are not supported with this option. Using etransfer instead of cheques will reduce our bank fees while still supporting an alternative payment option to credit card.
- etransfers must be received no later than June 15th, 2018 to avoid a late penalty
- etransfers are to be sent to our Treasurer:
The password should be set to hockey
Player full name and division in the notes section of the e-transfer.
Rep Tryout fee is $250 (In divisions with a separate A1 pool, the A1 Rep Team Tryout fee is an extra $50 due to additional ice times).
Registration for Rep Tryouts may be selected during the online registration, and payment will then be included with the registration fee.
The deadline for rep tryout registration is June 30, 2018 and the fees are non-refundable after this date.
→ If you were a NEW player last year, you will need to first create an HCR account, and then enter your player's information and HCR ID to link them to your account. The HCR ID is on your Tax Receipt from last season.
→ When registering in HCR, please validate that the email you use to login to HCR is the same as the primary contact email you want to be used for TeamSnap. To update this information, once you are logged in to HCR, click on the 'My Account' menu option and then select to Change your Email Address.
→ Please also be sure to select the appropriate player position that your player prefers (Forward, Defense, Goalie) when completing the online registration.