CMHA is happy announce the continuation of Goalie Development program, by offering partially subsidized Spring Goalie Development. Here are details;
- Sessions will run once a week for 9 weeks beginning April 4th and finishing on May 30th.
- Sessions will be every Wednesday morning from 6:30am - 7:30am at SSLC #3
- Cost per session will be $25
- You will only have to register for the sessions that you are able to attend
- There will be a 4 to 1 goalie to instructors, based on anticipated attendance.
- On ice instruction will be provided by Pro-Formance Goalie Schools
Registration for these sessions will be available on the Ice Allocator.com web site.
For those wishing to use CMHA goalie equipment, you will be able to continue using the equipment, by providing a $200 rental deposit. Rental deposit fee will be collected at the first session on April 4th. For those wishing to rent CMHA equipment, please contact Chris Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental of CMHA equipment is to be solely used for CMHA development sessions, and is not to be used during not CMHA sanctioned events including Spring hockey league’s. Any abuse of this policy will result in the loss of the rental deposit.
Cancelation policy - In order to receive a refund for a missed session, you must cancel a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the session.
No Show - No refund will be issued for any session that you no show.
Registration – Is available through the Ice Allocator.com web site www. iceallocator.com. For those that are not familiar on how to use the Ice allocator web site, please click on the “Registration” under “Development” page on the CMHA website.
As always should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
CMHA Player Development