In Season Development
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
We are pleased to present this year Player Development schedule. We will be offering a total of 170 hours of individual skill development sessions.
Individual Skill Development offerings include;
- H2-H4 - Complimentary Goalie Development
- H2- H4 - Paid development sessions - NEW
- Atom - Midget - Complimentary Goalie Development
- Atom C - Stick & Puck, Power Skating - free and paid sessions
- Atom Rep - Explosive Skating - paid sessions
- Pee Wee C - Stick and Puck, Power Skating - free and paid sessions
- Pee Wee Rep - Explosive Skating and Defense - paid sessions
- Bantam C - Stick and Puck
- Bantam Rep - Explosive Skating
Again this year CMHA, will be providing 5 Team sessions for all Atom - Bantam C & Rep teams, with Impact hockey. These sessions are part of regular season practice schedule.
The session will provide additional development opportunities for all our players and at the same time assist our coaches, with individual or team drills they can incorporate into their season planning. Registration for these sessions is not required.
Registration for all individual, goalie and player development sessions, will again be done through the Ice Allocator.com web site. For full details on how to apply for a member account and how to register for the sessions, please go the "Registration" page, under the "Development" tab of the CMHA web site.
On the "Development"/"Registration" tab you will find an FAQ Section, please read through this carefully as it will answer many questions.
As always if you have any questions about player development, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the following link for the entire in season development Calendar