In Season Development - Player
We are pleased to present this years player Development plans. As many of those who attended our AGM may be aware, Cloverdale Minor Hockey has partnered with the Surrey Eagles and Pro-formance Goalies to provide, all Player & Goalie development for CMHA this year. For those that attended our Pre-season camps, the feedback has been very positive. We hope to build off this positive start are excited to begin a new relationship with the both, and will be working together to provide a well planned and consistent delivery across all age groups.
Some highlights of this years program;
- H2-H4 - Complimentary Goalie Development
- Atom - Midget - Complimentary Goalie Development for our C goalies
- 130 hours of individual skills development from Atom - Bantam
- Over 300 hours of development for our H1-H4 players, with a minimum of two on ice development personnel, with consistent delivery
- 130 hours of subsidized team development for all Rep and C teams - Atom - Bantam (optional for Rep teams) These sessions are part of regular season practice schedule.
- Partially subsidized Goalie development for all Rep goalies - Atom - Midget
- Each age group will have a separate SE contact person to provide, for on ice development, assistance with practice planning, and other coach mentoring opportunities.
To assist in meeting your volunteer requirements, we will be offering the opportunity for shooters to attend the Goalies sessions on Wednesday nights, and the opportunity to provide Goalie mentoring for our H2-H4 goalies on Monday nights. More info to follow from your Division Director
Registration for all individual, goalie and player development sessions, will again be done through the Ice Allocator.com web site. For full details on how to apply for a member account and how to register for the sessions, please go the "Ice Allocator Registration" page, under the "Development" tab of the CMHA web site.
On the "Development"/"Registration" tab you will find an FAQ Section, please read through this carefully as it will answer many questions.
As always if you have any questions about player development, please send me an email at email@example.com
Please click on the following link for the entire in season development Calendar