H2–H4 Pre Season –Camps
Now Open for Registration
Cloverdale Minor Hockey is pleased to announce that we are offering pre-season camps for registered CMHA H2-H4 Players. The Camp will consist of 5 -1 hour on ice sessions Sept 6 -12 at Excellent Ice. Players will be able to have some fun and prepare for the upcoming evaluation skates.
Cost for these camps will be $150.00. The On ice instruction will be provided by Impact Hockey.
The following camp dates will be offered on a first come first serve basis;
|H2 - H3 PRE-SEASON CAMP||Full|
|Sept 6th||Ex Ice Blue #2||5:40pm||6:40pm|
|Sept 7th||Ex Ice Blue #2||6:40pm||7:40pm|
|Sept 8th||Ex Ice White #3||6:30pm||7:30pm|
|Sept 11th||Ex Ice White #3||5:40pm||6:40pm|
|Sept 12th||Ex Ice White #3||5:40pm||6:40pm|
|H3 - H4 PRE-SEASON CAMP||Full|
|Sept 6th||Ex Ice Blue #2||6:50pm||7:50pm|
|Sept 7th||Ex Ice White #3||7:20pm||8:20pm|
|Sept 8th||Ex Ice Blue #2||7:30pm||8:30pm|
|Sept 11th||Ex Ice White #3||6:50pm||7:50pm|
|Sept 12th||Ex Ice White #3||6:50pm||7:50pm|
CMHA has the right to change or cancel sessions due to demand considerations.Each session will have a minimum of 10 skaters and maximum of 20 skaters. There will be a minimum of 2 on ice personnel for each session.
Check the “H2 - H4 Pre - season Camps”, page on the CMHA web site, for information on how to apply for a member account and how to register for the Camps.
How do I register my child for the Pre Season Camps?
All registration is done through the (IA) www. ice allocator.com web site.
In order to enroll for the camps your child must have a (IA) member account login id and password.
If you registered your child for any free or paid development last year your child's member account for IA will still be active.
If you have forgotten your member account login id or password, go to www. ice allocator.com using the drop down menu enter Cloverdale MHA, click on “"Account" and "Password" links at the bottom of the page to retrieve your account id and password.
If you did not register through the web site last season you will need to apply as a NEW USER
For those who are new to the system and require a member account login go the www.iceallocator.com
1) Using the drop down menu enter Cloverdale MHA
2) Click on the "Create" link at the bottom of the page.
3) Enter "member" for your child, as the account type and complete registration process. Please use your child's name as the member as this will show up on the attendance list for the session.
Your request will be sent to the association for review and will be approved within 24 hours
I HAVE A MEMBER ACCOUNT
Once you member account has been approved you are now able to register for the camps.
From the home page https://iceallocator.com/default.aspx
- From the drop down menu choose CMHA
- Click on the “KEYS” at the top of the page
- Enter your “id” and “password” and click “LOGIN”
- Hover your mouse over the “COACH” icon and click on "REGISTRATION" The available clinics will be displayed
- Click on the “DETAILS” link” bedside the camp you are interested in
- Click on “ADD TO MY CART” and then hit “CHECKOUT”
- Complete the payment information. An email will be sent confirming the purchase
HELPFUL HINT - Once you have logged into the web site, to register for the Camps, hover the mouse over the "COACH" icon, and click on "Registration" this will give you access to available Camps.
SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT GARY RUDIN @ grudin@shaw