Specialized In Season Training Opportunity
Registration Now Open
Cloverdale Minor Hockey is pleased to announce that we are working with BASE Hockey this year to provide, specialized shooting development, to our members at a significant discount.
- Sessions will be offered on Friday nights from 5:00pm to 9:00pm throughout the season.
- Each Shooting Clinic will consists of 4 sessions.
- There will be a maximum of 8 players per session for Atom and Pee Wee players and 6 players for Bantam and Midget,
- Two Base instructors per session.
- Each player will receive a minimum of 2 video sessions during the clinic.
- The cost for four clinic sessions will be $120.
- There will be three dates for make up sessions scheduled through the year, each player will have the opportunity to attend one make up session.
If you are going to miss a session please send an email, with the date and time you would like to attend the make up session. Registration is first come first serve. Once all the make-up sessions are full there will be no further opportunity's to make up a lost session. Click on the link below for a full schedule.
Schedule has been adjusted so clinic dates due not conflict with Cloverdale hosted Tournaments
What is BASE Hockey;
No two players shoot the puck the same way. For this reason, BASE has dedicated itself to understanding the technical aspect of each shot. Our Pro Analysts will break down the fundamental mechanics of each of your shots and instruct you on the proper technique. Our analysis takes place on skates to capture the dynamic nature of each shot.
Two hi-speed cameras capture your shot in hi-def slow-motion under the careful eye of one of our Video Techs. With the data collected from your videos, which is analyzed while-you-wait, the analyst can see exactly how far you flex your stick and if the blade’s lie is truly the correct one for you.
Finally, step into our consultation room where our Pro brings the NHL Advantage to you by presenting the final analysis of your wrist, snap and slap shots. See yourself at over 1000 frames per second side by side with examples of Pro shooters with world class technique. The analyst will break down each of your shots and give you the tips you need to make you a better shooter.
Click on the following link for more info about the Base hockey clinics
CMHA Player Development