ATOM TRANSITION SKATES
On the advice of BC Hockey CMHA has scheduled transition skates for first year Atom players.
With the game dynamically changing, it was important that this program be developed to best prepare athletes, coaches and Minor Hockey Associations (MHA) to ensure a positive experience at the Atom level.
The goal of the Atom Transition Skates (ATP) is to ensure that players entering their first year of Atom are equipped with the skills and knowledge to adapt to a full ice surface. These include:
- Stoppage/Start of Play
- Foundations of Full Ice Game play
- Spatial Awareness
- Defensive and Offensive Zone Concepts
- Rule Adjustment – Offside and Icing
- Maintaining Game Flow – Changing on the Fly
CMHA will be offering these (ATP) sessions at no charge to the players. The skates will separated into "Rep" and "C" groups, and will be scheduled to take place just ahead of the CMHA sponsored Preseason camps.
Attendance for the (ATP) sessions are not mandatory but highly recommended. Registration for (ATP) skates are available, on a first come first serve basis, and bookable through the ice allocator.com web site.
|Tues August 15th||Fleetwood #2||9:15am||10:15am|
|Wed August 16th||Fleetwood #2||9:00am||10:00am|
|Thus August 17th||Fleetwood #1||9:15am||10:15am|
|Fridy August 18th||Fleetwood #1||5:00pm||6:00pm|
|Sat Sept 2nd||Fleetwood #2||10:45am||11:45am|
|Sun Sept 3rd||Cloverdale||9:15am||10:30am|
|Tue Sept 5th||Fleetwood #2||6:00pm||7:15pm|
|Wed Sept 6th||Fleetwood #2||6:00pm||7:15pm|
How do I register my child for the (ATP) Transition Skates
All registration is done through the www. ice allocator.com web site. In order to enroll for the camps you must have a member account login id and password for the web site.
If you registered last year your member account will still be active.
If you have forgotten your member account login id or password, go to www. ice allocator.com using the drop down menu enter Cloverdale MHA, click on “"Account" and "Password" links at the bottom of the page to retrieve your account id and password.
If you did not register through the web site last season you will need to apply as a NEW USER
For those who are new to the system and require a member account login go the www.iceallocator.com
1) Using the drop down menu enter Cloverdale MHA
2) Click on the "Create" link at the bottom of the page.
3) Enter "member" as the account type and complete registration process. Your request will be sent to the association for reveiw and will be approved within 24 hours
For additional help menu's with detailed step by step directions, click on the "help" and "paper" links on the top left side of the page.
I HAVE A MEMBER ACCOUNT
Once your member account has been approved you are now able to register for the camp/skates.
From the home page
- Click on the “KEYS” Icon
- Enter your “id” and “password” and click “LOGIN”
- Hover your mouse over the “COACH” icon and click on "REGISTRATION"
- The available clinics will be displayed
- Click on the “DETAILS” link” bedside the camp you are interested in
- Click on “ADD TO MY CART” and then hit “CHECKOUT”
- Complete the payment information. An email will be sent confirming the purchase
HINT - Once you have logged in hover your mouse over the COACH icon, and then click on "registration" and follow the online instructions
SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT GARY RUDIN @ email@example.com